Calling out @Hertz Mafia

Those are solid cpillar #s . Cpillars are not spl friendly.

So PM has to beat one of those scores? I dont see his current build doing it..we'll see.

As long as he meters and post scores, win or lose, im not gonna bash him for losing.

But i might snicker if the scores are low

Your a joke bro. You not even loud. The money you have tied up your system *****. When I went to that when I went to that last show they had a when I went to that last show they had a guy with 4 PSI 15 level fives in a blow through that was louder than you..
It's fairly obvious that the only one not loud here is you.

Hope your not talking about me. I’m legit. People already chimed in and said they heard my truck in person. It’s legit. I’ve posted my score like 2years ago. It’s legit. The only reason this is a shlt show is because all your guys keep it going.
Nope not you. Didn't quote you.

158.6 dash window down156.8 dash sealed
That's a great gain for window open. I don't think I've ever gained more than 1dB in either of my Jeeps with any subs for opening door/window. Not like I have tested a lot though since we don't meter that way around here. Might see what's up with that next time I have the seats out though.

Those are solid cpillar #s . Cpillars are not spl friendly.
There's a VERY loud Tahoe up this way with c-pillar wall. He doesn't go on the meter but I know he knows how it does. Feels very intense, carries like crazy with the doors open. Some of the big SUVs can do well enough, the big benefit is they have enough cargo area for proper size box, batteries, and amps. I feel that's the biggest thing that held down numbers on mine was just skimping on port area and box volume.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.