Calling out @Hertz Mafia

And you'll be even more poverty than you are now. If that's even possible.
Lol. Dude I'm saving up for a yukon. I make around 65-70k. I'm not rich by any means but I manage because my stuff is paid off.. so I can afford to drop 1500 in a month on what I want.

I remember when I bet you 1k and offered you a plane ticket. You were scared then and you're terrified now. It's so goddamm funny.
Like I said. Once I change because dds coils Read .7 over to a bigger amp and can get more power it's not a question. 4 15s and 10kw should be 158 at least

But saving up for a new amp lol So that one can fail too lmao My Tahoe I paid cash for, My s10 I handed the guy stacks of 20's and 100's...paid for.

So papermakers life story so far:

Builds wall...complete failure. Looks like some elementary school kids put it together. Yet claims he's built walls and is always loud. Something doesn't add up!!

USPS somehow "loses" his electrical goodies....no wiring, no terminals....lmao

Ask about going to local shows...as an embarrassment to himself, I wouldn't go either esp the way the condition the wall is in. Keeps making up excuses. My car isn't running...I'm moving...my feet hurt from working all week...too far away.....

Notices the "soft spot" on cone....surround separated from cone. Easy fix. Yet continues to whine about it.

But saving up for a new amp lol So that one can fail too lmao My Tahoe I paid cash for, My s10 I handed the guy stacks of 20's and 100's...paid for.

Builds wall...complete failure. Looks like some elementary school kids put it together. Yet claims he's built walls and is always loud. Something doesn't add up!!

Ask about going to local shows...as an embarrassment to himself, I wouldn't go either esp the way the condition the wall is in. Keeps making up excuses. My car isn't running...I'm moving...my feet hurt from working all week...too far away.....

Notices the "soft spot" on cone....surround separated from cone. Easy fix. Yet continues to whine about it.
e34.jpg

When you on my level we can talk.

When you on my level we can talk.
Your level?! Lmao.....Ya I seen your recent wall build and broken sub already. What exactly level would you call that?

See, my **** still works, far less $$ than what you spent already.

Your level?! Lmao.....Ya I seen your recent wall build and broken sub already. What exactly level would you call that?
See, my **** still works, far less $$ than what you spent already.
Dude you bout to find out. I'm be laughing all the way.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.