Camaro+remote start question...

Participant count
  • Participant list
remote start is very easy, you just need to know your ignition cluster. I would advise you to use t-taps as well, a most helpful accesory or get scotchloks.
and you must be an idiot, scotchloks and ttaps are the absolute WORST things to use... they work half the time, and make the install look like ****

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

I have read about this, and honestly the installer did nothing wrong. It's the newer vehicles that have the automatic engine stop/start (instead...
Not with a Toyota but with a Dodge Stratus. The Security Key Immobilizer Module (SKIM) was activated and it would not energize the coils. Check if...
That's what I'm going to do, cheap, and easy to do. I picked up a spst switch today
I found a solution that you may try. PAC TR-4 Remote Turn on module. It's on Amazon for about $17.00
Just want a give an update. I ended up trying a capacitor to see if it would work before spending on a battery. The capacitor does work, the...

About this thread

TylerBD12

10+ year member
BTL is teh secksiness
TylerBD12
Dallas, NC
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date