can i add a pager

Participant count
  • Participant list

THUNDERBIRD
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
LANSING, MI
hey i am wondering with my python 460hp can i add a pager or a lcd remote to it so i know when my alarm has been triggered because today when i walked out of class my alarm beeped like it had been triggered and i wanted to know when it happened. so is there an add on out there for this?

that ***** maybe i will spring for the 791xv or the 881xp even tho they are basiclly the same alaram in the summer then and put mine in my brothers jeep and add power locks. thanks guys

The Directed 795T is a pager system that can be added to any alarm. It uses your vehicle's radio antenna to send. It's only one-way communication; you still have to use your alarm's remote (with its normal range) to disarm and arm. It shouldn't be used with vehicles that have amplified (usually in-glass) antennas but it will work with a power antenna system.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.