Car wont start now...

So I did what you said with the jumping the car and all and here is what happened:

I had a buddy jump my car for about 2 minutes than I started driving it around. About 3 minutes later as I start to slow down to a stop it shuts off on me. Luckily I throw the clutch down and I easily start it once more. I've started to drive it around now and every few minutes it does that same problem. Than it does out completely on me. I can't turn it back on. It once again does the clicking noise and wont turn over. My buddy comes again to jump the car but this time it wont jump. It wont turn over, is it the alternator? Maybe a blown fuse? Any past experiences?

So I did what you said with the jumping the car and all and here is what happened:
I had a buddy jump my car for about 2 minutes than I started driving it around. About 3 minutes later as I start to slow down to a stop it shuts off on me. Luckily I throw the clutch down and I easily start it once more. I've started to drive it around now and every few minutes it does that same problem. Than it does out completely on me. I can't turn it back on. It once again does the clicking noise and wont turn over. My buddy comes again to jump the car but this time it wont jump. It wont turn over, is it the alternator? Maybe a blown fuse? Any past experiences?
I had a situation just like this on my 76 blazer. I used a battery adaptor to hook up the battery to the amp and the adaptor bolt on the battery threaded out on me and my battery wasnt taking a proper charge and as a result my truck wasnt getting as much power as it should and i had to have my buddies jump me to start once before figuring out that piece of **** adaptor had threaded out. check that battery adaptor. it looks a bit half assed and not on properly in the picture. Get that 100% solid on have your buddy jump you again and if it starts let it idle while holding it above idle to get that battery full up as long as neccessary. Just my 2 cents hope it was helpful.

I had a situation just like this on my 76 blazer. I used a battery adaptor to hook up the battery to the amp and the adaptor bolt on the battery threaded out on me and my battery wasnt taking a proper charge and as a result my truck wasnt getting as much power as it should and i had to have my buddies jump me to start once before figuring out that piece of **** adaptor had threaded out. check that battery adaptor. it looks a bit half assed and not on properly in the picture. Get that 100% solid on have your buddy jump you again and if it starts let it idle while holding it above idle to get that battery full up as long as neccessary. Just my 2 cents hope it was helpful.
Your battery is shot. Go get a new batt and you'll be fine.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.