trumpet
5,000+ posts

Barry Schanz
Item(s) for Sale:

CDT ES-6CV ES Gold 6.7" Mids

1 pair

Item(s) Description/Condition:

NIB

These are new for 2015. Get the sound of the ES-6 ultra high end 6.7" mid-woofers now at a lower price, plus they are convertible.

Technical specs and contents:

• 1 pair ES-6CV 6.7" cast mid-woofers
  • Power handling: 200 watt RMS, High Pass Filter @ 100Hz
  • Frequency response: 55Hz-20,000Hz
  • Impedance: 2 ohm
  • Sensitivity: 92.4dB
  • Mounting depth: 2 3/4"

10 Year Warranty

Price:

$159.99 shipped

Add $100 to make this a coaxial set with separate HD-2500 crossovers and DRT-20 swiveling silk tweeters.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Free shipping to the lower 48 states.

Worldwide shipping is available. Pm me for a quote.

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

es6cv_lrg.png

Great sounding speaker that gets plenty loud while maintaining its SQ. I'd recommend this speaker to anyone, especially with the price drop and 10 year warranty.

any more of these? Special still going??
@trumpet

I want to add these to my Infinty Kappa's I already have. So I can cross the Kappa's a bit higher, and use these for transition off of subs ... do these perform well down from say 70hz??
Prob going to run them off of a ppi ph600.2 ... the one that matches the ph 900.4 I just got, as it will still be running the Infinity's .....

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='gotgixers']any more of these? Special still going??
@trumpet

I want to add these to my Infinty Kappa's I already have. So I can cross the Kappa's a bit higher, and use these for transition off of subs ... do these perform well down from say 70hz??
Prob going to run them off of a ppi ph600.2 ... the one that matches the ph 900.4 I just got, as it will still be running the Infinity's .....[/QUOTE]

I still have these mids in stock. Remember, these are 2 ohms. Your risk of burning the voice coils is much greater with 300W RMS per side(P600.2 at 2 ohms x 2) while also trying to test the lower limits of the frequency range. Yes, they will play well down to 70 Hz.

Yea, I'm aware it's 2 ohm, so are all my Kappas ... I plan on backing the gains down to a nice clean level. I like to have some head room in my amps ....

I might have to add a few bucks to the pp account, I'll get back with you in a day or two ...thanks...

Well, heck, you don't seem to carry the ph 600.2 ppi .....

Yea, I'm aware it's 2 ohm, so are all my Kappas ... I plan on backing the gains down to a nice clean level. I like to have some head room in my amps ....
I might have to add a few bucks to the pp account, I'll get back with you in a day or two ...thanks...

Well, heck, you don't seem to carry the ph 600.2 ppi .....
It's back up on our site now. Precision Power P600.2 | Easy Way Electronics

@trumpet ... Am I right in taking an educated guess, that these will out perform my existing Infinity Kappa 6.5's in the lower mid bass area ... that is what I am needing. The Kappas take off great from 100hz, but they leave a hole from there down to sub x-over ....

[quote name='gotgixers']@trumpet ... Am I right in taking an educated guess, that these will out perform my existing Infinity Kappa 6.5's in the lower mid bass area ... that is what I am needing. The Kappas take off great from 100hz, but they leave a hole from there down to sub x-over ....[/QUOTE]

According to mitchell0175 these speakers make a lot of midbass. I haven't heard Infinity Kappas to be able to compare to anything from CDT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...