come to see the best converter

Participant count
  • Participant list

soft27
10+ year member

beijing
Emicsoft Video Converter for Mac can convert all video and audio formats as well as the HD videos for Mac OS X users with excellent output quality and fast conversion speed. This wonderful mac converter supports AVI, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, VOB, DAT, MPEG4, M4V, TS, RM, RMVB, WMV, ASF, MKV, MP3, MP2, AAC, AC3, WAV, WMA, M4A, and TS, MTS, M2TS, HD MPG, HD MPEG etc. input formats. Additionally, the smart video converter mac os x provides you an easy way to enjoy videos on your portable devices iPod, iTouch, iPhone, Zune, Xbox, etc.

Emicsoft Video Converter Mac also acts as huge edit helper, with it, you can trim video clips you want, crop the frame size, set the video effect including brightness, contrast and saturation, merge files into one file, avoid mosaic with the Deinterlacing function, etc. All of these can be done with just a few clicks.

guide.gif

How to use this Video Converter Mac?

1. Click "Add File" button to load video file to the video converter for mac.

2. Click "Effect" "Trim" and "Crop" button to edit the video file.

3. Set output profile and destination folder for the output file.

4. Start conversion by clicking "Start" button.

Click http://www.emicsoft.com/video-converter-for-mac.html to get more information.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.