deadening... is this enough?

I'd start with a roll of RAAMmat...can never have enough //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

I just bought some stuff off ebay that works great and is a lot cheaper than everything else, i'd check that out if ya can.

Not a good value man....that's $4.58/ft^2 !!! Dynamate Extreme performs well, but it not a good budget choice.

To get your doors dead and sealed properly, you'd need about four of those door kits....48 ft^2.

Like others have already suggested, RAAMmat really is the best overall value in price and performance. See a trend here??

Not a good value man....that's $4.58/ft^2 !!! Dynamate Extreme performs well, but it not a good budget choice.
To get your doors dead and sealed properly, you'd need about four of those door kits....48 ft^2.

Like others have already suggested, RAAMmat really is the best overall value in price and performance. See a trend here??

x2

dynamat are very good, but its ******** that they say its a door kit, maybe 1kit would do 1door, but ull need 2for each door to deaden without doubt...

i needed 2trunk kit to properly deaden my trunk, even now it is rattling a bit...

but i get them at cost-price so it isnt a big deal...

go with raammat if ur on a budget.. u always need ALOT to PROPERLY deaden everything..

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.