Different Options

It's all in the box. Going with a higher order bandpass is not gonna get you a bigger bandwidth than what you already have. Stick with ported with a lower tune or think about going with smaller size subs with a T line. Talk to CSCStang about what he can whip up for you. There's also a folded horn design which has good bandwidth as well. 18's sealed would have good bandwidth but won't be as strong output down low. If it were me, I would go T line for ultimate bandwidth.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Okay. I guess that makes sense once someone says it all at once. Lol. But I was thinking after someone said earlier to just do a new box for my 15s that is a little bigger and tuned lower because I am missing the lows.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

turn it into a square port. It'll lower tuning and reduce port area. Your score might change(better or worse idk) but your bandwidth should improve.
Never thought of that. I'll have to mark it up later

Make an external octo port that screws on the outside of your box to make your port longer to drop tunning down to 28hz and bring them lows to life
The box is like 6 inches from the hatch. That'd be hard to do.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.