Discontinued or rare subs you wish you had

Acoupower 15

ac15straightside.jpg

Bring this back to life.

When I first got in to audio Ascendant Audio, Stereo Integrity, and Adire were all popular... I had 4 8" AA Assassins which were nice. Always wanted some of the bigger sub's though. Adire Brahma and SI had the original Mag which was THE "SQL" driver of its time.. (Magv3 is supposed to be the original with a few small upgrades)

Also always wanted some RE MTs back in the early 2000's.

Ill bite. Back in the 90's was in a car club called Renovated toys. A buddy had a wall of 8 12's of these in a grand am, appropriately named " the grand slam" the car was insane loud.

mXyhvVFBgWxNo-r26X_xR0A.jpg

Fusion Jonah Lomu 15". Phoenix Gold Cyclone 12".

M&M Godfather 15".
There's a pawn shop in Florida that has a 10$ Jonah Lomu last time I checked. Didn't look like anything special.... pretty standard off-the-shelf Chinese fare. I did own two prototype Fusion 4K Jonah Lomu amps a few years back and they were pretty much junk for reliability. Bought them from an old DB-Drag veteren and they were cool to look at and made good power, but reliability was awful.

M&M was great in their day. I owned Godfather 10's and 15, and Rose 12's. Godfather was their mid-tier at the time and by today's standards they're not much more than a Funky Pup... wish I owned me a few funky pups.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.