Does anyone build Custom boxes and ship?

InFaMoUs119
10+ year member

Home/Car audio enthusiast
does anyone on these forums build sub enclosures and ship them out to the buyer? im looking have a box built for dual 12in sundown sa's or dual 15 sa's vented and tuned for low bass street bangin any help on a great builder that ships would be much appreciated thanks!.

and does any1 have dual 15's in a 2010 cobalt sedan? is it even possible? the trunk is pretty roomy once inside its just getting past the opening.

I can't personally recommend anybody as I have not decided on how I want my box built yet. Most of the box build vendors can take care of what you need, and most are fair/good priced. Most of them take what vehicle you have into consideration so you know if it will fit. Just go into the vendors section: Supporting Vendors *NEW* and I'm sure you'll find what you need.

I don't think you will fit the 15s in there with out building inside the trunk and even then it may not work like you would want it to though. The 12s would be a nice direction to go though.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.