Does anyone have a wk2 Grand cherokee?

Participant count
  • Participant list
I'm looking for advice on how to run the wires for the big 3 and suggestions for running wires to a second battery and relay. Any and all layout suggestions would be helpful though. I'll have a relay, a battery (possibly 2) and 3 amps to find placements for. My specific model is the 2014 grand cherokee limited

Thanks guys.

Well the big 3 is the easy one. Just replace the charging/grounding wires 1st. I'd do 1 wire at a time, kinda like replacing your spark plug wires.

Do you have subs? Oh wait...you said 3 amps of course you got subs "D

Anyway, gotta have a plan to put subs and amps. Do you have room under rear seats?

Well the big 3 is the easy one. Just replace the charging/grounding wires 1st. I'd do 1 wire at a time, kinda like replacing your spark plug wires.
Do you have subs? Oh wait...you said 3 amps of course you got subs "D

Anyway, gotta have a plan to put subs and amps. Do you have room under rear seats?
Haven't checked under the seats yet but I will. I'm just looking for "hidden" placements for as much as I can because I'd rather not lose any more cargo space than I already have. I'll probably try to put the DSR-1 in the glove box depending on the size, and the AGM battery next to the sub between the seat and the wheel well. I think it'll fit I need to double check.

The current box I have is kind of deep, and wastes room width wise. It takes about half of my trunk as is, so I was hoping to find elsewhere for the amps. They are the FSD 2600.1, Soundstream TN4 900.4, Soundstream TN2.600

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.