Double din help

Participant count
  • Participant list

Bgfx
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Texas
Looking to get rid of sync and my ford headunit just wondering if anyone has tried the kw-900bt this headunit looks decent with basic processing and if you have had this headunit how well did the Bluetooth works for phone calls? Also how is the sq on the unit? Thanks in advance, also any other options with time alignment for a double din non nav or DVD that anyone has tried and was happy with?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

you did. https://www.caraudio.com/threads/double-din-cd-player-with-screen-mirroring-a-link-android-auto-budget.614240/#post-8864499 OP:
AGAIN sonic does the same install stuff for free as well! Get a head unit with 4v preouts and 6 rca preouts as well they will be setup as front...
I didn't read the article, but with those GM Bose systems; either fix what needs fixing, or rip out the entire thing and start from scratch with...
Look at the JVC brand. I have an older unit with a removable face plate. Model KW-AV61BT. Contact Crutchfield.com support for some current...
Alpine HALO has a very nice display but lack remote control which I really miss more than I thought I would. I've been really into the Sony...

About this thread

Bgfx

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
Bgfx
Texas
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date