double din cd player with screen mirroring a link? Android auto budget

Participant count
  • Participant list
@ Sonic Electronix.. There are some vehicles that will require special dash kits and harnesses that are not Free. I know that Ive been searching for a DD for my 14 chevy 2500HD and the dash kits and wiring harnesses for basic installation is a min of $125 plus the HU. Id check to see which unit chosen placed in the cart will require this for the vehicle chosen and unit. They used to be FREE?? It may just be my particular Vehicle, though pretty basic HU /Non Bose(Thank God!! LOL). I havent checked Crutchfield as of Yet. Ive always had excellent experiences with Sonic Electronix over the years. Ive bought more than 10 HUs for my personal use and collection, and dont have a # to give on other installs. Great Customer service and great quality products that are very reasonably priced/affordable

My 2004 GTO w40. It currently has an older dual media player that doesn't have Bluetooth and aux port is broken. Has an SD card reader id keep it if it had Bluetooth and aux port wasn't broken.

See my media player just looking to get a boss media player with Bluetooth, sd USB slot, aux. The aux port on mine is broken I already have the aftermarket plug to factory harness and dash kit. I may just go with a newer media player with Bluetooth or the pioneer deh-s31BT CD player. The boss double din I had posted is the same price 80$ usually 160$ but then requires dash kit reason for going with crutchfield was the 30$ dash kit for free. Would anyone know if all double dins mirror link by connecting phone to USB port or only some do.

I was looking into 30-40$ media players by boss with Bluetooth. Sound stream laboratories has a couple too the ml46b, ml41b Lol if anyone has experience with them. I just send mp3 music to a USB stick SD card from my laptop.

I'm looking into the media player in 3rd photo boss 625uab and 609uab.

Attachments

• IMG_20231113_132435_786.jpg
    IMG_20231113_132435_786.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 13
  • IMG_20231010_234523779_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20231010_234523779_HDR.jpg
    479.7 KB · Views: 15
  • Screenshot_20231206-010926.png
    Screenshot_20231206-010926.png
    76.8 KB · Views: 11
AGAIN sonic does the same install stuff for free as well! Get a head unit with 4v preouts and 6 rca preouts as well they will be setup as front, rear and subwoofer.

Telling ya stay with the name brand stuff, boss is junk and people have issues all the time with them.

Poor quality stuff like the ones you are looking at will not be that great sounding either. A must have these days is at least the 4v rca preouts and 6 channel rca preouts.

160 bucks and comes with the free install kit and is not only able to do what you want with the digital stuff but also a CD deck as well.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...