Double Din HU Recommnedations!

Hi. I agree with Louisiana CRX, I personally would recommend a high end Kenwood unit for that price range... You will get more product for your buck, better customer support, better functionality, & better quality. Let me know if I can be of any additional help or you need to purchase, shoot me an email.

X3 on Kenwood, I was afraid b/c it was "Kenwood" but my DNX8120 is AWESOME! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
x4, or you could go with the ddx 812 which is the 8120 just without navi. honestly i think you should sell your nuvi unit and just go with the 8120 or the new 9140. i was scared at first to go with kenwood, but ive owned eclipse, pioneer, and now a kenwood DD navi unit and the kenwood is by far the best. my pioneer had ALOT of problems.

I have been looking for a good active able all in one deck ( with nav) for around a 1000 bucks for awhile and had finally decided on the kenwood DDX814 now i just got to figure out how to get one in canada and with some real warranty, seeing as they are not availible here yet just the much more expensive DNX9140

I have been looking for a good active able all in one deck ( with nav) for around a 1000 bucks for awhile and had finally decided on the kenwood DDX814 now i just got to figure out how to get one in canada and with some real warranty, seeing as they are not availible here yet just the much more expensive DNX9140
Hi. I could ship you one and offer you warranty. Email me and we can discuss, happy to help!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.