DV 4 ohm sub/4 ohm amp

Participant count
  • Participant list

cool9
10+ year member

France
I bought an Alpine dual voice 4 ohm sub. The manual shows wiring for 1 amp @ 2 ohms or 1 amp @ 8 ohms. It doesn't show any wiring for 1 amp @ 4 ohms.

The dual voice 2 ohm Alpine model shows wiring for 1 amp @ 4 ohms.

Can I wire an amp @ 4 ohms to this DV 4 ohm sub?

Wow, you're at it again with the blatantly retarded questions.

You seriously appear to be slightly retarded. Can you read? I mean seriously, you must be joking. First the sub displacement thread and now this? You're hilarious.

1 amp @ 2 ohms or 1 amp @ 8 ohms.
no four ohms

no four ohms

no four ohms

no four ohms

no four ohms

no four ohms

no four ohms

no four ohms

no four ohms

no four ohms

no four ohms

no four ohms

no four ohms

no four ohms

no four ohms

no four ohms

no four ohms

no four ohms

no four ohms

no four ohms

no four ohms

no four ohms

no four ohms

no four ohms

no four ohms

no four ohms

no four ohms

no four ohms

no four ohms

no four ohms

no four ohms

no four ohms

no four ohms

no four ohms

no four ohms

no four ohms

no four ohms

no four ohms

no four ohms

no four ohms

no four ohms

no four ohms

no four ohms

no four ohms

no four ohms

no four ohms

no four ohms

no four ohms

no four ohms

no four ohms

no four ohms

no four ohms

no four ohms

no four ohms

no four ohms

no four ohms

no four ohms

v

@ IMMA

What's so funny, you ******? I read that you have to take into account the air that is displaced by the movement of the sub when making an enclosure. And I'm not up on my basic electricity. You enjoy calling others "retarded"? Is that how you get off? Is that still a part of your regular vocabulary? How sad! I think I stopped using that word in when I was 9. You're very informative in these forums.

Here's something informative. Has your mobile home been hit by any hurricanes this season?

@ IMMA
What's so funny, you ******? I read that you have to take into account the air that is displaced by the movement of the sub when making an enclosure. And I'm not up on my basic electricity. You enjoy calling others "retarded"? Is that how you get off? Is that still a part of your regular vocabulary? How sad! I think I stopped using that word in when I was 9. You're very informative in these forums.

Here's something informative. Has your mobile home been hit by any hurricanes this season?
I'm sorry if you're mad that you are a little slower than the rest of the population. Please don't beat me up over the internet; I'm fragile. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

I would have answered your PM but you have PMs blocked. PM somebody and then have your account set to block PMs... we have a winner.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.