Dynaudio Md130 Tweeters

Participant count
  • Participant list

crxsir121
10+ year member

I have Dynaudio Md130 Tweeters in mint condition for sale. Asking $240/shipped for the pair. One of the best tweeters under $1000!!!

The MD130 is a soft dome tweeter based on Esotec D-260, but redesigned for usage in a car and similar environment.

The optimized dome geometry and the low moving mass ensure the best possible high frequency reproduction reaching beyond 30 kHz.

The low resonance frequency and the high power handling make the MD130 the ideal choice for both two and three-way systems where the highest quality is desired. Frequency response: 2,000 Hz - 22kHz; 90 dB sens. 20 - 200 watts continuous, clean power.

View attachment 26533872View attachment 26533873View attachment 26533874

Do you take Paypal?
Hi, I'll take payment via personal check(will ship when clears) cashiers check or USPS postal money order. I no longer do paypal due to bad customer service. You can check my feedback on ebay under crxsir121 and DIYMA.com - Car Audio Forum & 12 volt Community Board under crxsir121. I have 100% positive feedback;) Tried to send you a pm but your pm box is full...

Regards,

Irwin

I will think on that. Not using Paypal is very risky for us both.
Whats the risk? I have 100% positive feeback. Sold numerous items on other forums, just not on here. I can ship tweeters insured and delivery confirmation if need be.

I'm sure you're a good seller. Just would rather pay instantly rather then send a check and wait for it to clear. You could have your money right now and ship out tomorrow.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.