For Sale Fi 15 Inch Q

Team MAF
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
IN
Item(s) for Sale:

Fi Audio 15 Inch Q model. Not sure what options are on it but I did get the extra option(cham or cooing?) to get it to allow more power...sorry its been a while if theres a way I can check the sub to confirm these I will be glad to do so. Dual 2 ohm coils..

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Barely used, Used it on a MD2D merlin and probably got about 1000w to it at peak. Its been sitting mounted in a oversized box that I could not fit in my trunk therefore that project ended.

Box is a subzone, IDK if youd consider it prefab but its got the curved/rounded port walls and was custom tuned(do not recall to what Hz)

Price:

$350 Picked up for it all

Cheaper if you just want the sub.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Would prefer pickup, In the north end of Indiana

Last edited by a moderator:
Bumpster....price negotiable....just gonna to be a bit to ship if your too far away from Indiana....

Price drop!

$180 if local pickup just for sub.

$75 for box

Will not really ship this unless your close to Indiana cause itll be expensive as fudge and I doubt anyone would want to pay that much for the sub...especially since I dont think I have the original shipping box/crate it was sent in.

But let me know we can figure out some business. Still sitting in my basement in storage, just taking up space.

Yes it is still for sale...forgot to come on here and update/reply to people and missed out.

Remembering now..soo ill be live..PM me

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.