Nothing
Phoenix, AZ
Item(s) for Sale:

2 Rockford Fosgate Punch Hx2's

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Dual 4 ohm

600 RMS each

Link to specs:

http://www.crutchfield.com/p_575RFD2215/Rockford-Fosgate-Punch-HX2-RFD2215.html?tp=111&tab=features_and_specs

One looks perfect, the other has some fading on the front, pics of it below. There is some white stuff underneath the gasket where it was mounted last, you'll never see it when it's installed.

If you have any other questions please feel free to ask!

Price:

$315 shipped for both, might sell individually.

Looking for some 8's, DC lvl2's, DD's, etc..

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

They'll be packed in tight fitting boxes with foam pool noodles cut and wrapped all around them, I've shipped D9918's that way that arrived fine. Obviously insured //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif.

Item Pictures:

DSC05591.jpg

DSC05592.jpg

DSC05593.jpg

DSC05594.jpg

DSC05596.jpg

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Thanks man, yeah I figured I was asking a fair price. I've done quite a bit of ebay stuff but I was asking my mom the other day, she has a good size business on there, what the fees are these days and it just didn't seem worth it. Might throw it up there though just to see.

Would you be interested in a pair of ID 8's? I know they a bit lighterwieght than what you posted, but ya never know, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...