SOLD Fs: Fi Q 15 inch Subwoofer. MINT condition.

krisfnbz
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
Frederick MD
I bought it like new in box about 5 months ago...Literally used it for about a month and then left it in the box sitting in my kitchen for the last 4 months or so. This thing may have like 50 hours of play time on it or so...but the sub is absolutely perfect working condition.

The only thing "wrong" with this sub is when taking it out of my civics trunk a little scratch on the rubber surrounding..other than that the sub is great.

Function:10/10

Cosmetics 9.5/10

I will get pics up when I can...$200+ shipping OBO takes it. Dont lowball me. If you lowball me I wont sell it to you even IF you give me $200+ shipping afterwards. paypal email Is Kris.fraley@gmail.com. I ship well packaged fully insured.

Check my refs...Plenty of them on here for the last 3-4 years.

I might be interested in this... so far.. what is best offer on the table shipped?
No offers yet, so right now its 200+ shipping. Its a good sub for a good price. Shipping shouldnt be more than like 30 bucks, unless your all the way in cali... then it might be like 35 or 40. I will charge exact shipping though.

was very tough to fit inside of the civic as I had to go through the trunk clearance. the backseats were not accessible due to the way i mounted my amps. that is why there is a little scuff on the rubber surrounding on the sub. pretty small and only cosmetic.

was very tough to fit inside of the civic as I had to go through the trunk clearance. the backseats were not accessible due to the way i mounted my amps. that is why there is a little scuff on the rubber surrounding on the sub. pretty small and only cosmetic.
My SSD was tough to get into the trunk of my Accord but it was well worth it //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Bump

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.