SOLD FS: JBL speakers

negativezeroz
5,000+ posts

Nothing Is Promised
Asking $115 shipped Brand New In Box

These have been opened and installed but found out they are too deep for my friends truck. Brand new. Never played/powered/received any notes.

# 6" x 9" Power Series Car Speakers

# Power Handling:

-Peak: 330 watts

-RMS: 110 watts

# Plus One Honeycomb Laminate(HCL)Woofer cone consists of two woven glass fiber layers with Nomex core

# Textile dome tweeter reduce distortion at high output levels

# Tweeter level control allows the tweeter output level to match personal preference and location

# Computer-optimized voice-matched passive crossover to ensure clarity and detail

# 2 ohms impedance

# Oversized voice coils and integrated tinsel leads

Picture Links

http://i38.tinypic.com/1fidl5.jpg

http://i33.tinypic.com/1264vuv.jpg

PayPal only. No trades. Need money for new 6x9's that will fit in my friend's truck.

$90 Shipped??

I think the I used some of the little foam insulation thingy that goes under the gasket to help seal the enclosure up but you can buy some if it's needed..

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.