Gain knob acting funny

Participant count
  • Participant list

OKAY

it'snotdatloud
At first i thought it was the way the track was supposed to sound when some songs i was listening to, the bass would fade out, get quiter like if you jumped straight from +10 to +3 on the sub level volume. I always have the knob in my hand or i wouldn't be here right now lol. But as i was fine tuning it on another song i noticed it was something else. Even a slight turn back and forth on the knob the volume isnt attenuated.

Anyone know what it could be?

Sent from my LG-H631 using Tapatalk

remote bass knobs are cheap and prone to failure. if the controller loses connection you can lose output or gain output (depending on the knob - they typically are just attenuation).

by holding it you are likely causing connection failures where the cord connects. they are intended to be mounted and secured so the wiring/connection isn't being stressed.

The easy answer is to disconnect it from the amp. I promise you won't have a problem.
theirs always a problem with the po.

I bought a remote i now babysit that, now.

Sent from my LG-H631 using Tapatalk

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.