Go Active or Get Deadener

so 4 or 5 people?lol ok

just cuz you dont know how to install a deck and fry the pico fuse isnt the decks fault

you would get the same hate response with any other brand as well no one says how great something is very often but they will always bash something if it didnt do what they wanted.

i sell both alpine and pioneer i get more failed alpines mostly due to transports breaking than all others combined that i sell, does that mean they are garbage too?
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif:laugh:Whatever you say man. Been doing installs now for 7 years. I know how to install a head unit. Got rid of that POS pioneer and bought a alpine never had a problem. Also a lot more then 4 or 5 people. Oh and pioneer is discontinuing there primer line very soon. If you want to call me on that I will happily apply the link.

I once had a premier pioneer head unit. The verdict it ****** even after trying all the fixes to stop the noise and getting MOST of it out.
the premier is not their upper end. like i said you got the Pioneers everyone can get. go get an ODR or even the new P01 or P99 and then come talk.

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif:laugh:Whatever you say man. Been doing installs now for 7 years. I know how to install a head unit. Got rid of that POS pioneer and bought a alpine never had a problem. Also a lot more then 4 or 5 people. Oh and pioneer is discontinuing there primer line very soon. If you want to call me on that I will happily apply the link.
it's not because their "crap" as u say. its economics. Pionner already announced they are discontinuing it so it's nto soon. tha's old news

wow 7 years man you got my poor 20+ years beat as an elite alpine dealer for 9 of that lolz you have no clue what you are talking about kiddo just accept that fact. you had a bad experience it happens deal with it.

Right here, pioneers quality has gone to ****. Poor quality and reliability. Just not my opinion either but many.
Hmm...

As for pioneer ******* that is a whole other can of worms. The only issue I have with Pioneer is their pico fuse, but that aside I would consider their 880prs to be the best bang for buck deck to come out in a LONG time.
the prs is 1 of the most sought after decks especially for going active lol
Deadener for sure. But the Pioneer 880prs is not anywhere close to "****". Deadener will make a more significant impact, if done correctly of course.
That 880prs is going to sound 10x better than his current deck.
It is a great HU though.
I am impressed that you've been doing installs since you we're 14 though.

and i have had over 2000 alpine deck returns in 10 yrs vs less than 100 with pioneers and i sell 5 pioneers to every 1 alpine now what?

so are the alpines worse? thats your logic

Just my .02 here, but I would deaden first. Give your current setup what it needs first. Then if it's still not enough, change the headunit to an upper end unit such as the 880PRS, and the 9887 or 6, Eclipse CD(what is it now 7200?). Those units are all great sounding units and if you're still not satified, go active. Just remember, that going active isn't for the unexperienced. It takes a lot of planning and adjusting to get good execution from active.

kinda what i was thinking myself lol appaerntly his first install 10 yrs ago he was 11 lolz
Meh built my first pc at age 8. Do I care about your opinion on me or my opinions, or that you believe me NO. I am simply explaining my and others experience with the pioneer products.

The only problem I've had with my speakers so far is it kinda seems like there's a buzzing coming from the speaker when pushed too hard. I believe it's somewhere around 2500-3000 Hz. I'm not sure if it's the mid or tweeter and I plan on doing that with my off day this week. I've heard the Pioneer mid can buzz when pushed because of the material it's made out of and the crossover point.

So far, it seems like the deadening is ahead.

Keep the opinions coming guys!

Meh built my first pc at age 8. Do I care about your opinion on me or my opinions, or that you believe me NO. I am simply explaining my and others experience with the pioneer products.
and I was explaining the reality of it to an immature teenager that has all the answers already at 21.

My Distributors warehouse supplies over 1/2 the US its product from various companies including pioneer kenwood polk alpine clarion jvc sony kicker Maxxsonics metra axxess pie mad almani crime stopper dei ect ect ect

i see what comes back for rma and what doesnt you on the other hand in your massive 7 yrs doing your friends cars ect since u were 11 have no idea of the enormity of it all.

just accept the fact that you and others had a bad experience with a brand the same as can be said for any brand ever made duh?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.