GOOD NEWS!! Car just broken into...

disturbed471985
5,000+ posts

CarAudio.com Veteran
Well guess it was my time. While car in driveway someone used crowbar to pry open trunk an broke both front windows.. Yes, I have a very good alarm idk what went wrong. Damage done 2 broken windows, 4 tweets, 4 mids, CD player, 3 subs, 1 box.. Lucky enough no one brought an all key set so no amps taken. Live power wires e1 an cut rcas. Cops on way pics soon.

Wow, what some sh!theads. I hate dealing with that kind of stuff. I swear when the summer comes crime rate sky rockets
Its someone I know. I don't show off anywhere near my house. No decals its a 03 Saturn so its not an eye catcher

Like we say in houston..

You got the system then if you dont wana get jacked turn it down a mile to half a mile away.. Dont put stickers up.. And always tint your windows..

Only way to get jacked this way is if someone follows you or a rare case of random break in..

Your car my friend was targeted if they got the tweeters n mids.

Sure your friends are your friends?

Edit: haha you posted before i did.. You thought the same.

Cops doing there thing now. Give me a few min
There has been a huge number of car thefts and break in here locally. Bbeljefe (a caraudio.com user that is also local to us) had his whole truck stolen not too long ago. They completely stripped it including breaking door panels and cutting open center console. A few nights after that someone attempted to break into my truck. They damaged the door around the handle and lock cylinder.

There has been a huge number of car thefts and break in here locally. Bbeljefe (a caraudio.com user that is also local to us) had his whole truck stolen not too long ago. They completely stripped it including breaking door panels and cutting open center console. A few nights after that someone attempted to break into my truck. They damaged the door around the handle and lock cylinder.
Over 10 audio reported thefts in last 2months. There use to maybe 1 a month and its usually just hu stolen

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

disturbed471985

5,000+ posts
CarAudio.com Veteran
disturbed471985
Greenwood, La
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date