Graphic Designers - HELP ME OUT!

looks pretty cool but like said above its too complex for a simple decal. when you're driving around people don't have time to stare at it for 10s and see whats in the pic. just my thoughts
aaarrrrrrrhhhhhhhh!

so it can be simple but have gradiants, beveling and embossing like the one he just did???

aaarrrrrrrhhhhhhhh!

so it can be simple but have gradiants, beveling and embossing like the one he just did???
no i was just pointing it out on yours lol since you have little details like the speakers inside the "D"

no i was just pointing it out on yours lol since you have little details like the speakers inside the "D"
that "d" sets the sht on fire! its gotta be there! its simple as hell but super tight. I think its perfect for logo/stickers/web banner... fawk idk.

aaarrrrrrrhhhhhhhh!

But mine could be made into a simple 2d decal without losing the look of the layout. Kinda like the Sundown logo...simple with some details in the lettering, but still transfers over to a decal without changing the design any.

I guess I'm just looking for something simple that isn't too long and skinny, that I can also make into a decal with the web address under it. Adding little details to the text is fine since it can just be plain 2d for a decal.

But mine could be made into a simple 2d decal without losing the look of the layout. Kinda like the Sundown logo...simple with some details in the lettering, but still transfers over to a decal without changing the design any.
I guess I'm just looking for something simple that isn't too long and skinny, that I can also make into a decal with the web address under it. Adding little details to the text is fine since it can just be plain 2d for a decal.

thats what she said^

I get it. I'll do one more when i get some time:).... But now its gonna be double for making me feel bad

How about an abstract shape? Cliche RAM silhouette with a related icon (the woofer) mixed in? First draft. I think i like the horns and woofer but not sure about the shape of the mouth and nostrils.

Using the shape gives you more flexibility with the font style/shape/position. For letterhead or a website or a bumper sticker you may want to have the text to the right of the shape so less vertical space is used. Using just the shape or having the text small and centered would work better when printscreening your logo on the center of a woofer for example.

ram.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.