Help installing amp in new 2013 accord

Participant count
  • Participant list

Jaxxx

Usa
Looking to run an amp in the rink but can't figure out where to run the power wire through the firewall and where to hook up the remote wire.

I didn't see anything on the firewall from looking with a flashlight and it has a touch screen radio which is not like any other aftermarket radios I've worked with years ago.

Last edited by a moderator:
There is a easy way through the firewall it is located to the left of the driver foot rest you will see three grommets remove one and feed wire thru. From there if you open the hood and look to the location of your wipers on the drivers side there is a piece of rubber that can be lifted up which gives you access to pull the wire thru and into the engine compartment. you can use a hanger to pull wire through.

Let me clarify I meant remote wire on my original post....... I will look through the footrest tonight for the power wire.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.