help with amp and batterie setup

craftsman

iowa
ok i have a 1100 amp pyrimid amp runing to powerbase subs and it seems to drain the batterie a litte its a stardard batterie for my truck? what should i do? should i get a utlum battier or should i do something else. battier good and lights never dim even at idleing

sorry about that but my truck voltage meter seems to read high and today it my amp turn off it was only on for 2 minutes and i was driving it. does that mean im not puting enough power to it. and the amp protection light didnt turn on and it wasnt hot. so do i need a better battier or a higher alternato or could a capaitor solve the problem?

the amp complete shut off.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.