High End RCA Cables

DiamondFanatic
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Oregon
*Mods- If this is not the right area for this post, please move it*

What are the high end RCA's people here use?

I'm looking to get some new ones to upgrade from my kickers when I get my new CD player, and am considering the Stinger SX17's and the Tsunami X15 series in a 17' length. Thanks for input.

There are some here that will wholeheartedly endorse the theory that "wire is wire" and spending heaps on high-end patch cables is pure lunacy.

Without getting into a long discertation about it I'll simply say I disagree.

I have three different sets - one Fosgate, one Stinger, and one StreetWires set (makes it easier for my lazy arse to tell them apart once they were all run into the trunk from behind the HU)

Once I upgraded from 'bargain-basement' RCAs to some good ones the inducted noise problem that had been troubling me to no end immediately disappeared.

I've got the high end monster cable ones... (retail ~200 a pair) I love 'em... I never had any problems with noise with the cheap ones but I got these for a good deal and now would be willing to spend retail on 'em //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

I've got the high end monster cable ones... (retail ~200 a pair) I love 'em... I never had any problems with noise with the cheap ones but I got these for a good deal and now would be willing to spend retail on 'em //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

that's just stupid. sorry.

when i had my all-out audiobahn setup, i ran an 4ga amp kit by audiobahn and ran the rcas/power wire together and never gotten any noise.

i would say rca's are important somewhat to care about. their is a limit on how low is low (no name ebay crap). i would pay no more than $30 for a 17' rca pair cable.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.