High Volume Distortion

chill.... you need to know that every brand will be completely different in other countries. Soundstream might be okay budget stuff in the US but in Australia, they might not have anything close to what the US has and would be all garbage with their country specific make and models.
Oh I'm chilled.....window is open //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/cool.gif.3bcaf8f141236c00f8044d07150e34f7.gif

So why would they be diff in other countries? Diff build house or...?

Oh I'm chilled.....window is open //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/cool.gif.3bcaf8f141236c00f8044d07150e34f7.gif
So why would they be diff in other countries? Diff build house or...?
completely different product line to meet consumer's needs. You wont find any of our regular head unit model numbers over in different countries in asia, europe etc.... Just shop at china, thailand, UK, aussie, spain, south america or india store and you see just loads of garbage models of products ALL over the place that you've never even heard of from the normal big named brands.

Such as....?? I run SS now.....I've had a few SS amps in the past and no issues. Their Reference amps are prob the best. Details amigo!! I wanna know what you have been told/heard.
Soundstream has sold about 2 good lines of amps and a fairly decent woofer (the 4hp knockoff) since they stopped making them in the USA. They sell primarily bottom tier flea market quality stuff and you know it. Because you've got a "whole" 2 years without yours blowing up doesn't make it good. Their head units are terrible, their amps are unreliable, inefficient, and over-rated, and their component speakers sound awful and have badly set crossovers. The only guy I didn't see gain big by getting rid of soundstream replaced his XXX10,000 amps with American Bass 500.1 and is getting the same numbers.

That's why I say builds arent always the same, some brands that **** in the US do well here, an some that **** here do well in the US.
Sent from my MHA-L09 using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 06:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:03 AM ----------

And sorry for bad mouthing, that'd not what I do often.

Sent from my MHA-L09 using Tapatalk
I think they're just "good" there because you don't have easy access to any better options. It's not like Soundstream gives us the Power Acoustic boards in the amps they ship to the USA and buy Zenon built boards to throw into the amps they ship to Europe. You might have different model names and unique lines but there's no such thing as a free lunch.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.