how does this sound?

Participant count
  • Participant list

BassBoomer
10+ year member

Pakelika
Warren,OR
ok can some one delete my other thread about this cuz i messed up? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif but any ways if im wrong then please help,.. i have measurments that came out with 5.6 ft. cubed for the outer volume and i came out with 4.4 internal cubes? i hope thats right. and now im thinking that 4.4 cubes is enough to split in half and port 2 10" re se's,. so that would be about 2.2 cubes each. how does that sound? and i will probly get a jbl 1200.1 to power them. unless there is a better amp?

does any one know this because i was hoping to get the answer tonight and pick up the wood tomarrow *** im gonna be in portland tomarrow so i could jus pick it up if it will work???

now this makes me wonder because the re site says 2 cuft. on up for the 12" se so do u think that 2.2 cuft. would be good for daily driving?

2.2 for each sub would be just fine for daily driving! The thing is 2.2 is before displacement right? So you're gonna have to subtract the displacement of your sub and port. After you do that I'm sure you will be less then 2 ft^3 each!

Originally posted by RMKrider1 2.2 for each sub would be just fine for daily driving! The thing is 2.2 is before displacement right? So you're gonna have to subtract the displacement of your sub and port. After you do that I'm sure you will be less then 2 ft^3 each!
so this will be good for 10's or 12's? im guessing 10's right?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.