How much juice would you give CDT HD61's

I am also about to try a pair of CDT's. Wat do you guys think about running them off a Mmats sq4100 that i will also use to push my rear speakers? I also have a z130bt HU, so what should i set my LPF and HPF to?

I am also about to try a pair of CDT's. Wat do you guys think about running them off a Mmats sq4100 that i will also use to push my rear speakers? I also have a z130bt HU, so what should i set my LPF and HPF to?
100W x 4 @ 4 Ohms, which your amp is rated for, is good for any good quality 6.5" component speakers. Set your HPF to around 80-100 Hz depending on how loud you like to listen to your music. If you get a CDT set that has a more bass heavy woofer you might be able to set the HPF lower and still listen at high levels, depending on how well you install them.

100W x 4 @ 4 Ohms, which your amp is rated for, is good for any good quality 6.5" component speakers. Set your HPF to around 80-100 Hz depending on how loud you like to listen to your music. If you get a CDT set that has a more bass heavy woofer you might be able to set the HPF lower and still listen at high levels, depending on how well you install them.
this^.... Do the mids have that sweet, deep mellow sound of the Silver Flute?

100-150w rms per ch. can get plenty loud

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.