SOLD How to convert MTS/M2TS to AVI, WMV, and MPG for Adobe Premiere?

Participant count
  • Participant list
How to convert MTS/M2TS to AVI, WMV, and MPG for Adobe Premiere?

Overall comparing with other editing software, Premiere 8 is perfect for me. However, I have an issue about how to import MTS/M2TS files into it, since I just got 3 short MTS clips from a friend and I would like to use them in a standard DV project. I know the easy way is probably to convert them to AVI or even uncompressed formats.

adobe_premiere_pro.jpg

I searched this kind of program for a long time and tried five similar ones from Google search, but the output quality is terrible or the audio is out of video which couldn’t satisfy me. Until last week, I tried another one called MoyeaMTS/M2TS Converter recommended by a net friend which is really powerful to convert MTS to AVI with excellent output quality. What’s more, it prevents audio out of video issues for its advanced audio and video synchnization.

Now, I will share with you the easy method with Moyea MTS/M2TS Converter to convert MTS to AVI for Adobe Premiere. Of course, you can also convert MTS to other popular video and audio format you need.

Preparation: Free download Moyea MTS/M2TS Converter here, install and run it.

Step 1: Import MTS/M2TS files into this program

Step 2: Select output format and location

mtsconverter.jpg

After all the MTS/M2TS files are loaded, you can select the output format as AVI, or MPG, WMV workable to Adobe Premiere from the drop-down list “Format”. And you can also set the destination folder from the “Output”, otherwise the generated files will be saved in the default folder automatically.

Step 3: Convert

Click the “Convert” button, all the conversion task will be done in a little time. Then you can put the converted files into Adobe Premiere for further editing.

See, it is really easy, isn’t it?

Hope it helps!

AVCHD Converter for Mac is necessary for AVCHD camcorder users to convert and edit AVCHD videos in MTS, M2TS, TS, TP, MOD, TOD format on Mac OS X. the AVCHD converter helps you convert videos to popular mobile players such as iPod, iPhone, Apple TV, iRiver, Creative Zen, PSP, Blackberry, etc.

Import converted files to some popular applications like QuickTime, iMovie, iDVD, iTunes, etc. on Mac OS X. AVCHD Converter Lets you upload converted video to YouTube, Google, Yahoo, MySpace, etc. for sharing with others.

AVCHD Converter for Mac has powerful video editing function, such as video trimming, cropping and effect adjustment.

The AVCHD Converter for Mac can also extract and convert audio files, capture pictures from various videos, make videos out of pictures with JPG, BMP or PNG.

Only a few clicks to complete the conversion with previewing all the process on real time.

AVCHD Converter for Mac converts AVCHD(MTS/MT2S/MOD/TOD) videos to all popular HD/Common videos suitable for different mobile devices.

AVCHD Converter for Mac can be used like MTS Converter, M2TS Converter, TS Converter, MOD Converter, TOD Converter, etc.

This step-by-step guide will show you how to convert video files with this software.

Before you start, please download, install and launch

AVCHD Converter for Mac.

Step 1: Load video files

Click "Add Files” button to add video files you want. After video files are imported successfully, you will see all of them listed in the program:

tb-avchd-converter.jpg

Step 2: Select output format

Select one or more files in the file list, click "Profile" drop-down button, and select an output format for the selected files in the drop-down list that opens.

tb-avchd-converter-output.jpg

Step 3: Edit Video (Trim,Crop,Effect)

Select a video file in the file list, click "Trim","Crop","Effect" button to open window for edit.

tb-avchd-converter-trim.jpg

Step 4: Convert

After the above settings, check the needed files to convert in the file list, and click "Convert" button on the window to start converting.

tb-avchd-converter-converting.jpg

http://www.avchd.converter-for-mac.com

Note: This version is for Mac OS. If you are using Windows, please click here.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.