how to wire....

Participant count
  • Participant list
Here you go:

2_4ohmDVC_1ohm.gif

2_4ohmDVC_4ohm.gif

As you can see, I do not think it is possible to wire 2 X 4ohm DVC subs to a 2ohm load, unless you use an accumatch by veritas.

Originally posted by 85cutty how do you wire 2 4ohm DVC subs to a 2 ohm load, the subs are Alpine type R 1241D
you cant.... you can wire each sub to 2 ohms by putting the (+) to (+) and the (-) to (-) but you cant as far as i can think of put the pair to show a 2 ohm load.

i keep see in other posts and **** that it is possible... something about wiring the subs in parallel or sumthing, it didnt go in to much detail tho....

Originally posted by 85cutty i keep see in other posts and **** that it is possible... something about wiring the subs in parallel or sumthing, it didnt go in to much detail tho....
2_4ohmDVC_1ohm.gif

that is parallel..

Originally posted by 85cutty i keep see in other posts and **** that it is possible... something about wiring the subs in parallel or sumthing, it didnt go in to much detail tho....
ok never mind... if i wire just one of the subs can i only go 2ohm or 8ohm

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.