How would 4 12 inch Dcons sound

Participant count
  • Participant list
It'll still be awesome on 500rms. Just because you arent given it rated rms doesnt mean it wont sound good. You could run the 2000rms zcon on 500rms.

The sub will sound good and for a daily setup 500-600rms imo is great.

So your saving you already have a Dcon? You can run one on 500rms as long as you set the gain right. Any more and idk how it'll handle it. Upgrade to a Gcon if you will upgrade amps, if not, then forget it, not worth it. Put the money into better components or something.

If you just want something else than the dcon or to get louder, why not look into other subs. Or just get one extra Dcon 12 and have two 12's in the trunk. 250 watts each is gonna sound great and be louder.

Just wasting money in my eyes to get a 3rd dcon on that type of power. (166rms each)

Again, just my thoughts since I dont drive my car blasting bass, I listen mostly at normal levels and just cruise around, I dont like overly bass heavy setups.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.