Southeast Region Huge Car Audio Show - Jacksonville, FL Aug 22-23

AR,AL,GA,FL,KY,LA,MS,NC,SC,TN,VA
actually ive never seen a 154+ in lightweight. but that would be pretty sweet to see 12 15s in lightweight. you gonna have it done this show or fsf?
Not sure if Im even going to... Seems like alot of money in materials to build a box and do the install just to rip it apart after 1 show.

buy it lol all these cheap azz diy'ers lol buy it are you guy's hearing this ?? lol

i'm just playin but chances of selling set up @ show are slim in these economic times lol

wish this was earlier in the month, there is a longboard down hill race going on in tally, early this month, looking to drive up, and maybe hit both but, not likely. ****.

bump for roll call...who else is coming to this?

for a 3x event im assuming alot of loud cars will be there...

will there be a difference between saturday and sunday? i plan on going both days but im dragging some old people with me( wifes parents) because there starting to get into the audio world as spectators but they only plan on going on one day. so which day would be best or they equally going to be good?

I will answer a few questions you guys have.

You will be able to get in and start qualifying at 9:00 both days.

The car show is outside, the SPL and SQ is inside.

Preregistration takes the entry from $50 for the first format and $25 for each additional to $40 for the first, and $20 for each additional. The car show entry fee is $25. You also get free power if you need it. Day of show, you have to pay for the power drop.

There is no charge to park and spectate.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.