I found a wonderful Apple Mac Video Converter

Participant count
  • Participant list

jckl26
10+ year member

shenzhen
Apple Mac Video Converter is an excellent video converter which can convert video formats from one to another with perfect output quality and high conversion speed for Mac OS X users. It supports all popular video formats including FLV, MKV, WMV, ASF, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, MP4, 3GP, 3G2, MOV, AVI, etc. This video converter also supports audio extraction and audio to audio conversion, like MP3, MP2, MKA, M4A, AAC, AC3, etc.

The output videos and audios can be put on PSP, iPod, iPhone, Apple TV, Blackberry, Zune, Creative Zen, iRiver, mobile phone or other popular digital devices for your enjoyment.

Import converted files to some popular applications like QuickTime, iMovie, iDVD, iTunes, etc. on Mac OS X. Video Converter for Mac Lets you upload converted video to YouTube, Google, Yahoo, MySpace, etc. for sharing with others.

Code:
http://www.apple.com/downloads/macosx/video/tanbeevideoconverterformac.html
How to convert videos on Mac OS X?

* Step 1: Load video/audio files to be converted - Click "Add File" button to import files, will be shown in the file list..

* Step 2: Select the ouput format - Click Profile drop-down button, select an output format for selected files in the drop down list that opens.

* Step 3: Advanced Setting - To adjust output settings, you can set the detailed parameters of output format.

* Step 4: Edit your videos - Click "Trim", "Crop" or "Effect" button to edit Videos.

* Step 5: Converting - Click "Convert" button to start converting.

tanbeevideoconverterformac_20100326123258.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.