i want loud but clean sound qualityro all info is apretiated

znk

Rockford fosgate power series 2 amps T1500-1bdCP 4 subs T1D410 verses jl audio 2 amps hd1200/1 or slash1200/1v3 4 subs 10w7ae-3 not worried about cost or other brands would like input on just these two brands and also there component speakers I like sound quality first but loud all info and input will be greatly appretiated I want loud but most important clean sound

Why not open to other brands? Your money could go so much farther, you could get much louder, and a cleaner sound with other brands.
I think the same thing. If he wants RF and JL, there's no changing his mind. Its not my money, so I'm not concerned. I'm only here to help people who are open minded

99% of a good sounding system will be install. Taking time, doing it right. Being loud is easy, sounding good and being loud is not. I can max out every setting in my system and you would never know it was on, but hit the play button and go deaf. took years to figure out my shitty truck, and it was worth it. you can buy expensive and sound bad, but you can install cheap stuff correctly and sound great and be loud.

Check out the car audio reference data base we have here at Ca.com. It can help you immensely OP.

Take your time and don't be in a rush to 'throw money at it', go to some competitions and see and hear different products and find out what works with what. I found out HOW to be loud and clear by doing this. Are you SPL? Are you SQ? Are you going to compete? Don't be afraid to mix in different brands... they can help you reach your goal! 4-12's are very loud... now how are we going to get the clear? And how much of it do we need? i.e. 4 sets of components... maybe 6 to 8 sets of components to 4 12's, EQ, alts, batteries, etc. Your most likely SPL (multiple subs).

money isn't an issue but you aren't willing to look at other brands? something tells me that cost is an issue b/c if SQ and loud mattered that much you'd be looking at other brands like Hertz, Arc, etc...

this is like saying that money isn't an issue when buying a car than saying you are only willing to look at Cadillac and Lincoln when Mercedes-Benz, Audi, and BMW are about the same cost if not just a little more.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.