IA subs

The judge subs can ran for daily...now my only concern the sq. I was designed competing... I gave IA a call earlier and asked them about putting the sub in a daily setup..

The judge subs can ran for daily...now my only concern the sq. I was designed competing... I gave IA a call earlier and asked them about putting the sub in a daily setup..
So they confimed what I said. Anything can be used daily, question is would you want to.

They don't make a M4b.. And from testing the 80.1 didn't do rated if I remeber correct.
There was a lot of issues with that test if I remember. You also need to remember that T'fades operation is not perfect. The numbers are going to be skewed as this is no professional testing setup. It is doing what he can with what he has. IA does not put out an under performing product period. You just have to make sure you are using it the way it was intended to be used.

I do not. Just judging off the death penalty's specs.
WTH?? That is like saying the lms ultra won't sound good by looking at the 5200's specs. Or that the xxx won't sound good by looking at the Mt's specs. Every single piece in the manufacturing of a sub will cause a difference in the tsp's. Even the quality of the composition of the steel in the motor. You cannot get a conclusion about one sub from looking at a completely different subs specs.

The lady today answered the phone said a lot of people that buy the judge run them daily..I didn't ask her about sound quality but now I wish I would have

WTH?? That is like saying the lms ultra won't sound good by looking at the 5200's specs. Or that the xxx won't sound good by looking at the Mt's specs. Every single piece in the manufacturing of a sub will cause a difference in the tsp's. Even the quality of the composition of the steel in the motor. You cannot get a conclusion about one sub from looking at a completely different subs specs.
Well since they don't publish specs and the **** description says designed for SPL does it matter? All it is is a beefed up DP. They didn't reinvent the wheel

Well since they don't publish specs and the **** description says designed for SPL does it matter? All it is is a beefed up DP. They didn't reinvent the wheel
It matters that you are spewing out false info and this is a place that people are going to take what you say as fact. Think before you hit send.

It matters that you are spewing out false info and this is a place that people are going to take what you say as fact. Think before you hit send.
Well my false info wasn't false. It's a beefed up DP with less cooling to increase BL, 8 layer so cooling is needed to increase BL, I'm betting FS is low to mid 40s. And it says it's made for SPL competitions. When I said judging of the DP I meant seeing the differences. Wider motor and 8 layer coil. I guess I should have said that.

Well my false info wasn't false. It's a beefed up DP with less cooling to increase BL, 8 layer so cooling is needed to increase BL, I'm betting FS is low to mid 40s. And it says it's made for SPL competitions. When I said judging of the DP I meant seeing the differences. Wider motor and 8 layer coil. I guess I should have said that.
Your dd sw2508 has a fs of 43.74 so it must be a burp sub huh?

I ignore people that can't get loud with 4 18s.
That's what I thought, caught up in your own bullshlt words of nonsense.

Yup cpillar wall doing 153db ain't loud. Like I said before. Get a Tahoe and build everything yourself with your own two hands and see if u can build a daily system that's louder. I'll put money on it u ain't getting no louder then me in a huge truck.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.