Illegal Tint? Interior Upgrades?

I live right outside the city and i have 5% on every window.
8.jpg
You don't get tickets for the front? I think the cops in the city are alot more strict than outside the city. A friend of mine got so many tickets for the front tint that he had to take it off because it was costing him too much $$$. Once they tried to give him a ticket for rear tint which is perfecly legal. I know if I get 5% on the front I'll get a ton of tickets because I see so many cops everyday and I drive by alot of police stations too. Every once in a while around here I see someone with like 15% on the front but I don't see anyone with 5%.

run the numbers on my concealed carry permit and that which it permits me to carry concealed, etc etc.
i need one of those //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif
It's not a bad investment if you want to carry. Louisiana + 26 other states allow me to legally possess a CCW within their borders. Obviously there are going to be exceptions and places that I cannot go wearing it but I take no issue with banks not really wanting me to walk in with a pistol under my arm //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/naughty.gif.94359f346c0f1259df8038d60b41863e.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

freakishly_dead

10+ year member
Don't contradict yourself
freakishly_dead
Sweetwater, TN
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date