JL audio vs IDQ

you guys are mostly in florida and california.
give me a break you worthless idiots

most of yall or probably 45 and on the down slide of your lives.

in TEXAS its about one thing, BASS BASS BASS

i have tested many of both subs with different amps and boxes since i started this post last week

the JL w6 13, in a ported enclosure with a 500/1 just destroys the other in loudness and crispness of the bass.

now the 2 "new" idq's had a little less pop to them with a 1000/1 on them, but still sounded good.

i now have 3 12 inch "new" idq's in my yukon, and im taking them back out, because it doesnt hit NEARLY as hrad and crisp as my 2 w6's

we listen to rap down here ya old farts, so yall stay inside your little retirement communities in florida and california, and leave the "BEATS" up to the real *****'s down here in the south.

oh, and audioholic, it sure is easy to be a bad ass behind a computer, huh.

i actually sell both at our shop, and here in texas, JL is king, because for the price, the quality and hard hitting of these subs cant be touched.

try playing ABN - still throwed on your ****, and when the subs start bottoming out, ill meet your old ass halfway in mississippi and show you how we rolw dpwn here in the dirty third

Yeeeeeehaw cowboy!!!

you guys are mostly in florida and california.
give me a break you worthless idiots

most of yall or probably 45 and on the down slide of your lives.

in TEXAS its about one thing, BASS BASS BASS

i have tested many of both subs with different amps and boxes since i started this post last week

the JL w6 13, in a ported enclosure with a 500/1 just destroys the other in loudness and crispness of the bass.

now the 2 "new" idq's had a little less pop to them with a 1000/1 on them, but still sounded good.

i now have 3 12 inch "new" idq's in my yukon, and im taking them back out, because it doesnt hit NEARLY as hrad and crisp as my 2 w6's

we listen to rap down here ya old farts, so yall stay inside your little retirement communities in florida and california, and leave the "BEATS" up to the real *****'s down here in the south.

oh, and audioholic, it sure is easy to be a bad ass behind a computer, huh.

i actually sell both at our shop, and here in texas, JL is king, because for the price, the quality and hard hitting of these subs cant be touched.

try playing ABN - still throwed on your ****, and when the subs start bottoming out, ill meet your old ass halfway in mississippi and show you how we rolw dpwn here in the dirty third
lol

allright you old farts, there is no winning on this thread

Ill just be happy in the fact that,

1 - im young and still have my whole life ahead of me

2 - your old, and well, dont

3 - Ill be sleeping with all of your daughters, if i havent allready

4 - all im sayin is that you guys are too biased towards certain brands.

JL for the money (less than 600 for a sub and amp) is ten times better than idq for double money

some of us are still paying off college loans, and since i now have a REAL job, well sort of at least, money is a big player in me ans my customers decision.

everyone is satisfed with jl, and they arent impressed with the image dynamics subs after they see the difference in the price.

JL > IDQ ---- DEAL WIT IT BIATCHES

JL for the money (less than 600 for a sub and amp) is ten times better than idq for double money

some of us are still paying off college loans, and since i now have a REAL job, well sort of at least, money is a big player in me ans my customers decision.

everyone is satisfed with jl, and they arent impressed with the image dynamics subs after they see the difference in the price.

wow....ok....I am 22 and my subs and amp cost me less than $300

for $600 you can do much better than JL.

childish little tard

SHUT UP YOU DUMB ******

This is funny. The OP is the poster child for the typical JL user.

#4 in his last post is the funniest one. We are too biased? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

STFU you stupid fuck

Isn't it amazing how often ignorance and arrogance go hand in hand?
This reminds me of a scene from a movie where that old chic backs into two young girls car and then says "face it girls, Im older, and I have better insurance".

I wonder how old this guy thinks the average age on this car audio board is.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.