Just a random question... Wats your fav car freshener smell?

I love that skany pussy smell left behind when you get done doing it in the back seat

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

I love that skany pussy smell left behind when you get done doing it in the back seat
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif
eeewwww, who quifed ?thats just nasty

The cherry one is ok ... the pine forest one is a classic ... strawberry is alright ... vanilla is cool too. I like them all. There's at least two of each on my rear view mirror.

- Steve

ala Mildew...I left my window down when it rained:(
I've tried everything, it won't go away!
try a bowl of coffee (NOT BREWED)just the grounds. under the seat. roll up the windows and leave it over night, maybe a couple nights. but the coffee is supposed to absorb smell and such.

try a bowl of coffee (NOT BREWED)just the grounds. under the seat. roll up the windows and leave it over night, maybe a couple nights. but the coffee is supposed to absorb smell and such.
colonge shops do that to get the smell of the old colonge out of ur system

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.