Pimped Out Car Interior Accesories!!!!!

biggdipper
10+ year member

hey i have a fog machine,2 black lights,2 strobe lights,1 rotory light blue or red(like the police have on top of cars)black light responsive beads on rear veiw mirror, multie color disco light(rotating)all inside my truck at night it looks like a rave and cheech and chong party is going on inside anybody got any thing or ideas of things to add or does anybody have any thing like this in thier car they would like to tell me about!!!! reply ASAP PLEEZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crazy.gif.c13912c32de98515d3142759a824dae7.gif

I just have a huge pink ***** mounted on my center console...//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crazy.gif.c13912c32de98515d3142759a824dae7.gif

hey i have a fog machine,2 black lights,2 strobe lights,1 rotory light blue or red(like the police have on top of cars)black light responsive beads on rear veiw mirror, multie color disco light(rotating)all inside my truck at night it looks like a rave and cheech and chong party is going on inside anybody got any thing or ideas of things to add or does anybody have any thing like this in thier car they would like to tell me about!!!! reply ASAP PLEEZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crazy.gif.c13912c32de98515d3142759a824dae7.gif
gay?//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/eyebrow.gif.fe2c18d8720fe8c7eaed347b21ea05a5.gif

I just have a huge pink ***** mounted on my center console...//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crazy.gif.c13912c32de98515d3142759a824dae7.gif
bahhhhahahaha WHAT:laugh: lol laughs out loud.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif pics?

i dont think its gay and every body else ive asked thought it was gay! as a matter of fact they thought it was the coolest thing they had ever seen!!!SO WHAT YOU GOT ?

bahhhhahahaha WHAT:laugh: lol laughs out loud.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif pics?
B00063SDI2.01-ACO79F85RRNE2._SCMZZZZZZZ_.jpg

i dont think its gay and every body else ive asked thought it was gay! as a matter of fact they thought it was the coolest thing they had ever seen!!!SO WHAT YOU GOT ?
no dude, thats pretty gay... If it was cool, its not that hard to buy an inverter and all that ****, you'd see it alot more... but you dont see it, because its gay... serious story: a real life homosexual in my highschool had a fog machine in his van swear to god, it'd be leakin out the windows as he left the parking lot.

AND BY THE WAY I THINK THE DUDE WITH THE ***** IS GAY I DIDNT POST THAT WITH THE *****!!!!!!!!! I just have a huge pink ***** mounted on my center console...THIS WAS POSTED BY HARRISON486!!!!!

AND BY THE WAY I THINK THE DUDE WITH THE ***** IS GAY I DIDNT POST THAT WITH THE *****!!!!!!!!! I just have a huge pink ***** mounted on my center console...THIS WAS POSTED BY HARRISON486!!!!!__________________
sorry my bad . You are still verry humorus:) .

You don't make a bit of sense.. I am going to try to interpret your post...

i dont think its gay and every body else ive asked thought it was gay!
Ok, you like all your gay **** in your vehicle, and everybody thinks it is that, GAY!

and every body else ive asked thought it was gay!
They told you they thought it was gay also?

as a matter of fact they thought it was the coolest thing they had ever seen!!!SO WHAT YOU GOT ?
You just contradicted what you said in the previous statement..

AND BY THE WAY I THINK THE DUDE WITH THE ***** IS GAY I DIDNT POST THAT WITH THE *****!!!!!!!!! I just have a huge pink ***** mounted on my center console...THIS WAS POSTED BY HARRISON486!!!!!__________________
Well, at least he didn't have a fog machine!

j/k

Your car do what you like.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.