Kenwood Excelon X993 for $219

nice!want to sell your 980 now?
Let me get the x993 installed and see how I like it!

they run for $209 shipped on ebay....so you saved some
Yes, but at $219.99 shipped through Sonic, I get a 2 year warranty. I've dealt with Sonic with warranty issues before, and I've never gotten a hassle, unlike other ebay sellers and their warranties.

For $209.99 shipped, you get a 1 year warranty through Salectronics. I'm not sure how their warranty service is.

Let me get the x993 installed and see how I like it!

Yes, but at $219.99 shipped through Sonic, I get a 2 year warranty. I've dealt with Sonic with warranty issues before, and I've never gotten a hassle, unlike other ebay sellers and their warranties.

For $209.99 shipped, you get a 1 year warranty through Salectronics. I'm not sure how their warranty service is.

you will like it, especially if you have a iphone. lemme know if you have any questions of problems with it. since you are local i can help you out.

good call on the warranty.

x994 will be out very shortly, looks a hell of a lot better than the 993. At least to me.
What little I could find on the X994 doesn't show all that much more/different than the X993. Anyways, I figured they are getting ready to roll out their new models and companies are trying to clear out the old models. I would expect that the new models would look better than the old models. The purpose of the post is just to show how cheaply the X993 can be picked up for right now. For everything the X993 has, $220 shipped ($200 shipped after Bing Cashback) is one heck of a deal. I know there are better head units out there, but again, for the price, I don't think you can beat it!

you will like it, especially if you have a iphone. lemme know if you have any questions of problems with it. since you are local i can help you out.
good call on the warranty.
Thanks, I appreciate it!

What little I could find on the X994 doesn't show all that much more/different than the X993. Anyways, I figured they are getting ready to roll out their new models and companies are trying to clear out the old models. I would expect that the new models would look better than the old models. The purpose of the post is just to show how cheaply the X993 can be picked up for right now. For everything the X993 has, $220 shipped ($200 shipped after Bing Cashback) is one heck of a deal. I know there are better head units out there, but again, for the price, I don't think you can beat it!

e32483c036b664a2--efc4e94-1263ab176ea-3d0c-170842479.jpg

Response from when I emailed because someone said they hadn't seen anything about the 994 having time alignment

Hi,

They are fairly similar in features but quite different cosmetically and from a user interface standpoint.

There are some additional advanced search functions on KDC-X994 for iPod/iPhone.

High-Speed Search

Direct Search

Related Search

The KDC-X994 will probably hit retail stores in early April.

Best regards,

Francisco

Kenwood Canada

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.