SOLD Kinetic 2400HC battery, kove armageddon u2 15, fusion 2500d amp

matthewo
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
US
battery is used about 6 months, rests at about 12.9 -13 volts.

battery1.JPG

battery2.JPG

battery3.JPG

kove is dual 2 ohm. great condition

kove1.JPG

kove2.JPG

kove3.JPG

SOLD: amp is a fusion 2500d, does 2200 rms at 1 ohm. very stable and doesnt even get hot. comes with everything in the box, used but in great condition.

amp1.JPG

bump for a good guy....wish you still had them both lol
yeah, i kinda wish i had them both and an suv, but i dont... i ran this one in my bmw for a little while. now im going with a different car, and a smaller sub. so i might be interested in trades.

trades i might be interested in:

largest 8" sub around

zapco amp, ref series?

nice rca cables

some 0 guage wire

good guy, I bought my TiPro/4hp sub off him a couple years back!

how'd you like the U2? I don't think they have as much output as the 4hps. but I've only heard them, never used one. if it weren't so heavy I'd get it to add to my list of 15"s I've played with...

as for small subs I'd recommend a 10", I've ran almost every big 8" out there and for loud I think the DD takes it. low bass output the TC/RLi8 and the TB 8" is really only a little better than an 06 L7 8" on most daily stuff.. OR the new Mag V4 would be a nice contender for anything in a shallower mounting depth and smallish box.

thanks, actually i am trying to get a g35 sedan which has a free air 8 in the rear deck, and i dont want to do too much to the car. so it might have to be a large 8. are you talking about the dd 1508? and also the 4hp15 was probably the loudest 15 i have ever had, great sub.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

matthewo

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
matthewo
US
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date