local enclosure builder stockton (tracy) ca

Participant count
  • Participant list
I would hit up argent audio for a quote. They are about an hour away from you in morgan hill. They also have a subforum on here.

Argent is in L A now. Im in the salinas area That box in your civic trunk may not be an easy one to build what year civic ? Just hit me back I'm only an hour or so south I could do the box or I can send you to the team shop

Argent is in L A now. Im in the salinas area That box in your civic trunk may not be an easy one to build what year civic ? Just hit me back I'm only an hour or so south I could do the box or I can send you to the team shop
Depending on the year civic it may be ok, or it may be a pita. The over all height that will slide in through the trunk is the issue. I have a design for a civic on my other computer that will work, but you have to remove the trunk latch and all that in order to get it to slide in. The other option is to build it inside the car of course...in some cases that can be easier. lol

Depending on the year civic it may be ok, or it may be a pita. The over all height that will slide in through the trunk is the issue. I have a design for a civic on my other computer that will work, but you have to remove the trunk latch and all that in order to get it to slide in. The other option is to build it inside the car of course...in some cases that can be easier. lol
agree

thanks for responses. its an 2006 unfortunatly so the opening is tiny. im willing to remove the latch i tried doing that initially to get a prefab in. i may just sell and buy a 12 because i want to be able to take my box out every now and then. but id like to keep the 15. if i go sub up it could prob be done but i dont want to blow my trunk lid although i do have a layer of dynomat

Yea, I would think switching to a 12 would be a better solution for you at this time. A 15 is far to much hassle if you may need/want to have a removable enclosure.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.