Long time since I was into car audio, new iPhone, beater car, what to do

Participant count
  • Participant list
Hello, I am driving an old beater Toyota Previa. The tape deck in it is broken, so I can't even get one of those terrible adapters to make it work. There are also a few blown speakers which at this time I am not worried about.

I see head units on eBay that are going for sub $10

I just want to be able to use my iPhone 6 in the car, hopefully bluetooth, and also be able to take phone calls hands free. AUX jack is a last resort.

Do I just pop into Best Buy and tell them to do what they do worst, or go to a local installer and pay a premium for something that I don't need?

I have installed systems upwards of 15K on 3 of my cars, so I am adept at this, but if it is cheap, as I am older, I am less interested in beating my hands up and getting dirty //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Suggestion on a basic head unit that interfaces well with Apple stuff?

Interface with Apple stuff is of key importance, and keeping this as cheap as possible.

Thanks for any guidance.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.