Look for help with port area/length

Participant count
  • Participant list
I'm finishing up a design and starting the build in the AM but I'm having an issue designing a port people do it differently and none of the calculators are really a full help. The box is 13.32 cu ft after .30 cu ft is taken out for speaker displacement. Running 2 skar evl 15's (for now). Outer dimensions of the box are L 24in x W 48in x H 24in. Tuning to 30hz any help would be much appreciated thank you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm finishing up a design and starting the build in the AM but I'm having an issue designing a port people do it differently and none of the calculators are really a full help. The box is 13.32 cu ft after .30 cu ft is taken out for speaker displacement. Running 2 skar evl 15's (for now). Outer dimensions of the box are L 24in x W 48in x H 24in. Tuning to 30hz any help would be much appreciated thank you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
slot port sub up port back, triple baffle with lots of wooden dowels for bracing.

uDzIEa.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.