Looking for a local Box builder

alexh15s
10+ year member

Hope i posted this in the rite place, if not just let me know lol.

Just getting the word out there. ill be looking for a local box builder with good ref,feedback to making a box for my 3 concept 12's once i can find some specs on them. so just shoot me a PM or txt 330-two65-0nine40 name is Alex .Im from the canton Ohio area . THANKS!!!!!!

here is some pics of the subs.

I'm not local but would be happy to help if I can. We do ship enclosures. As for the subs they look like the cex line and are dual 6 ohm. I may still have the specs laying around here some where.

You may be right but the cex basket looks a tad bit different.I know for a fact they are 4OHM DVC. I just picked them up yesterday off craigslist for 200 bucks for 3 12s in a crappppppy sealed box. the guy said they were "rare" but i doubt that.but i cant find any info about them anywhere .

It could be the concept PT, but the motor looks small for those.

Here are few pics from my shop back in the day..

CEX

2318550035_large.jpg

PT

2318550034_large.jpg

2318550012_large.jpg

They look very similar but like you said the motor is smaller on the one's i have.the basket on mine don't have them holes on the side either. i appreciate your help.Im trying to get a hold of concept but i get no answer.

A clever box designer would know how to measure the parameters formthose before he built the box. No manual required. Too bad your way up in ohio. Why dont you buy some snappy plans and have any carpenter put it together?

A clever box designer would know how to measure the parameters formthose before he built the box. No manual required. Too bad your way up in ohio. Why dont you buy some snappy plans and have any carpenter put it together?
What? Hes asking about recommended enclosure sizes, a "clever" box designer would want the specs dude. If your dude does boxes without knowing your subs specs he needs to reeducate himself

ok thanks rabbit . the guy at concept was saying they were, cpt-12 or pt-12 , i dont think they are from the pics ive seen of the pt and cpt they look alike but not the same at all , basket and dust cap dont match up. im going to get some better pics for you guys today after work.I appreciate the help lot guys.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.