looking into an alarm

CC's are hit or miss to be honest.
You try Directeds dealer locator?

abc warehouse. don't know if they have them where you live, but i think they are only in michigan. i thought they were unathorized but apparently they are. i know a friend who had an amp installed there and they wired the power wire to the fuse box instead of the battery so i don't know if they are good or not.

That's ghetto.
At least with CC you know they will warranty it.

abc will warranty the install. there are like 6 different ones near me. circuit city wasn't listed as a dealer. maybe because the one near me doesn't do python? i only looked for python dealers.

**edit** also is the viper 3000 the same as the python 700?

abc will warranty the install. there are like 6 different ones near me. circuit city wasn't listed as a dealer. maybe because the one near me doesn't do python? i only looked for python dealers.

They may not have updated the site- CC just picked DEI back up about 3 months ago.

They may not have updated the site- CC just picked DEI back up about 3 months ago.

i can tell they haven't updated there site because they have the old area codes for the stores they found. i'll just call CC and get it done there and hope i get a good installer.

i got another question. how far away can i be from the car with the 2-way pager thing? like if in like all the way on the other side of the campus will this pager still let me know someone is ****ing with my car, or do i have to be within a certain range?

Id have to agree with snova on all of his points. Dont buy it online, the installation is most critical,etc.

You arent limited to just Python. You can locate a dealer in your area that carries Viper,Python Or Clifford. All the same product within thier categories (G5 aside).

Id have to agree with snova on all of his points. Dont buy it online, the installation is most critical,etc.
You arent limited to just Python. You can locate a dealer in your area that carries Viper,Python Or Clifford. All the same product within thier categories (G5 aside).

i live in the middle of nowhere and the nearest dealer is 30 miles away and they carry viper and python. i'm pretty set on the python, but i want to know how far away i can be from my car for the pager to work.

i want to know how far away i can be from my car for the pager to work.

Most good pagers have 4 watts and state 2 miles, but that is with a good antenna at a good location and ideal conditions (no RF interference (which is very unlikely), clear view with very minimal obstructions, etc....)

I have a older Autopage 'Shadow' from 91. Still working good with good range!//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/thumbsupwink.gif.129404938effda6ad9cca39e7f4b58a3.gif

CC's are hit or miss to be honest.
You try Directeds dealer locator?
dude CC's are the only way to go if anything goes wrong with your car as a result of instalation they will replace everything free of charge or hassle there cheaper too i just had a viper 791xv installed after a few problems gettng fixed free of charge (diesel was a ***** to remote start on) afterwards thing works great i would recomend a viper 791

I work at Best Buy and just purchased the Audiovox 901 Alarm W/ Remote Start with the LCD screen. I like it alot... I perfer it over the Viper 791 because you can do more with it and it's cheaper.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.