Millionbuy.com

Tito1017

I just recently started to rebuild my car audio system that I have had for four years. And there are a lot of places online to buy now. Its not just crutchfield anymore.

I found this place millionbuy.com.

I check the BBB and they have been a member for 7 years and so they must be doing something good.

NEways....

I just bought a JL Audio 1000/1 (the black one) from them a couple of weeks ago and got free shipping. It only cost me $600 for a high end amp from JL.

So I went back a week later and called and asked about some RE XXX 12" subs because they don't list it on their site but I figured I might as well ask since they give such good prices.

Guess What.... They got it for me for a really good cost. It wasn't the greatest price but they actually tried.

Unlike other places that just say no. They took my number and actually called me back.

So I bought the two subs, another JL Audio 1000/1 black and a Pioneer Avic-Z2 for a really good deal.

They do however require some info for a big order but they said it is because it is an online transaction and not face to face and they have a good standing with the BBB so I trust them.

I got my stuff in today and put it in my new car and now you can hear me miles away.

Just wanted to give you guys a heads-up on an online Car A/V dealer that doesn't rip you off.

i have ordered several 'full installs' including wires, amps, comps, subs, ect from them - over $600 each time and everything always came and if there were any stock issues they call no problem and they get your stuff out asap.

always good imo.

i had an issue with them once, paying with my card. but with paypal, its a flawless opertation, and they ship FAST with fedex.

they do require a signiture, so make sure you're home

THEY HAVE AWFUL CUSTOMER SERVICE i drove to there wherehouse in la to drop off the defective amp ovn14000d Think Twice Warning you gET WHAT YOU Pay for. i DIDNT GET A AMP FOR 2 MONTHS AWFUL

THEY HAVE AWFUL CUSTOMER SERVICE i drove to there wherehouse in la to drop off the defective amp ovn14000d Think Twice Warning you gET WHAT YOU Pay for. i DIDNT GET A AMP FOR 2 MONTHS AWFUL
never had problem with them.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...